So i got inspired to post... actually i have some questions that i would like answered. First of all is What the heck is wrong with me?
I say this because i really think i have some issues. First of all being, why do i always not look forward to going to texas at the end of the summer? Is this a bad thing? God wants us to be content in any situation, because he has us there for a reason. I know what my reason for being in texas was, but now at the end of the summer i once again am detesting the thought of returning to texas.
I think i am a New England Gal. I dont think much can change that. I hope God's plan is for me to return to the great east coast. Now, i dont beleve that i want to live in Vermont my whole life, but the firthest i really want to go southern-wise is Pennsylvania. I guess i just love my family and everything about the north. New England Buddy got anything to comment?
Is this wrong for me to think this way? I wish i could just love texas, but ive tried, i have and it doesnt seem to come to me. I like LU, but once i leave there i am really not wanting to go back. I dont mean for this to offend anyone, but i seriously doubt that some of you want to move to the north east. Does this mean thats God's plan is for me to live up north, since i feel so strongly, or is he just forcing me to live in the south cause hes teaching me to be content, even when he knows my heart is in the north? HELP.. someone comment please!!
hope this made sense... hope everyone is doin well...
3 comments:
you are funny. In December you have a week where you can't wait to go home, then you don't want to go home. Then when you are home you love it for a week, then you miss Texas. Same in the summer. I'm no psych major, I can't deduce a darn thing from this erradic behavior. ;-) You should feel blessed that you are in East Texas, it gets worse. We should take a road trip west sometime. You'll appreciate it more after that. :-D And hey if you don't come back, more room for me. ;-)
hmm... chicadee needs spam comment blocker... to get rid of jokers like anony.
it is ok to miss new england... reminds you where home is. just be grateful that God made other parts to this country, how else could we call ours best unless we had seen some of them? ;-)
Hmmmm, this is so weird, I dont ever post on this thing! Hehehehe. Kinda sad after reading your blog :( I wish that you were excited about coming back, but I understand you not wanting to leave home. If I had to live up there and not in Texas I would feel the same way! ;D I know you arent excited about coming back but I am crazy excited because I cant wait to see you! I will see you soon, be safe and let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment