Search This Blog

11 August 2004

August 2004

Well, its august, but if you were in VT right now, you wouldnt know it. I bet you would think that its like early October or something. One thing i am going to enjoy being at school is not being far away from my friends on the floor. I will have a great time getting to know all the new floor mates and thinking of great ways for them to get my signature :-D he he he... I am trying to look at the positives and trying to forget that we have to comingle with 2A. I am looking forward to my new roommate. I will miss my old roommate a lot because we had some great times! but the new one seems really sweet, and so i am excited. Im really happy that i have been able to talk with her a few times. I have a problem with cutting off the world once i get home. I get in my groove doin my own thing, and i forget to keep in touch.

Well i gotta run... Bre and I are running over to the Army Navy Store :-D oohh yeah!!!

No comments: