Search This Blog

18 September 2004

The joys of English

So im sitting here, trying to read Margery Kempe for Brit Lit I, and i just cant seem to read it. It is boring, and makes no sense. I should just quit while im ahead and do journal entries. Im almost at the end, and right now Margery is lecturing the Priest. Pretty soon it will be about her nursing her husband in his old age. Oh the joys of this book at least this is the last english class that i will EVER have to take.

So i also realized that i really dont get much of a Christmas break. Suck! We get like 3 weeks. I hope next year we get more of a break. Wow, i cant believe that next year is my last year. Its crazy. This semester has gone by faster than any other semester. Now that exams have started up now, its just gonna fly. YAY!

I got a betta fish, but i dont know what im gonna call him. Does anyone have any ideas?

You represent... kindness.
You represent... kindness.
You're a very gentle, kind, and caring individual.
You truely care about people and are generally
well-liked. Though sometimes you may be
perceived as weak, you truely have a strong
heart and a good desire to help others.


What feeling do you represent?
brought to you by Quizilla


No comments: