Search This Blog

09 December 2005

Hell Week

Since i use this mainly for ranting and such.. welll.. here goes...
I AM TIRED OF EVERYTHING. And for once, im not so burnt out on classes. I could probably keep going with classes, its just a steady process. Ive learned not to study too hard, but to study often. Its not always effective, but it works for my ADD personality. I am mostly tired of mind games. I am tired of thinking "do they hate me?" "did i do something wrong?" Honestly, im tired of it. I dont recall harming someone, and i would sure be aware if i was pissed at someone... At this point i just dont care... I am direct, and i love my friends, i really do.. but im tired of mind games. AH.. so tired... so tired. I love going home, because its a good month of solitude, art, and reflexion. I do nothing at home. My entertainment is CSI and painting, sometimes piano. oouuu reading too... i love being home because i can seclude myself and recharge. I really am never bored at home... its odd... but really, i can always find something to do. I am so excited for home. I miss the northeast everything... the culture is so different, and i miss it.
Well this was probably the most random post ever, but i am greater than tired, and its time for bed. after 12:30am i generally dont have coherant thoughts. yeah.. goodnight all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

roooooommate! i miss you! and you didn't say goodbye. stinker.