Search This Blog

11 April 2007

Enough

So, today i reached my breaking point. I just couldnt study no matter how hard i tried.. i crashed and burned!!!

I am working on my flexibility to hopfully reduce the pain in my hamstring, we'll see how that goes

I shocked my leg in a lab today to try to get a maximal contraction of my quad.. boy did that hurt, i dont recommend it, it made me want to cry

I am slowly loosing my mind, and i am watching other PT students do the same thing

I bet PT's inflict so much pain on others because their school was so painful they have to get the aggression out somehow....

My life can be summarized as this:
I try desperatly to be good
And i fail miserably
I guess that its a good thing though, because it really shows Gods grace

No comments: