Search This Blog
05 June 2004
All I Want To Do
So here it is... all i want to do... are you ready??? i want to SLEEP IN!!! I hate those people that call you in the mornings. Never fails.. no one calls the mornings that i have to be up for work. but if there is a day that i can sleep in someone will call.. and not just one person.. many people.. someone calls, no big deal i go back to sleep, another call... zzzzzz... then finally another call.. before you know it, its just pointless to sleep. Then once i actually wake up.. no calls.. how amazing is that. Anyway.. thats my rant for the day. I enjoy sleep, i do not like people who compromise it. Side note: i had a really random dream about 2a and some of G1 having this random contest with other teams. Except for i didnt recognize any guys on 2a, but apparantly they lived there. Im not sure exactly what they did, but it was a cross between water balloon tossing and war games and it had something to do with large pools. Everyone that went to the pool died. it was wierd. Never trust a stranger with a pool! Anyways.. i think im gonna go take a shower now that i am fully awake. GRRRRRR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When's the next day that you get to sleep in? I'll be sure to call ya! Muah-ha-ha!
your evil... just straight evil.... you will never find out.. HA HA HA ;)
ahh but tank there are other sources in that house we can get the info from.. let's plot our evil plan of when to call next!!!! :-)
Lael's right, though, it just won't be the same if I can't wake 'er up "tank style." I'll just have to let the Lael do it.
Lael's too scared of my to attack me at night! besides, im always up before her anyway!
Post a Comment