So today, i noticed something... Glaske smells like boy. Ugh. Ya know that smell you get when you visit a guys floor, well today, thats what i smelled in Glaske. How is it that boys have a certain ucky smell. What is up with that? Seriously!?! Any boys care to comment and defend themselves? didnt think so, cause no one responds.. so HA i win!
My thermal lunch bag is ALIVE!! AHHH... run for the berm.
We had a really great meeting for LSM today. It really made me stop and think about a few things. One, i dont wake up and thank God for being alive. I just wake up. Can you imagine how much better your day would go if when you woke up you made a commitment to God that you would allow Him to lead you throughout the day. Amazing. Also, when i get stressed i need to remember to take some time and pray. I find that praying really helps me calm down, now ive tried many other things to help me to relax, but amazingly enough, praying and just spending time with God and His word does the trick. I am not perfect by any means, and i continually, daily try to work on my faults. I fall, oh believe me i fall, but everyday is a new day. It is so encouraging to be here at LeTourneau. It is a great thing when believers can just get together and strengten and challenge each other in the Lord. Wow, i am in amazement.
If anyone would like to help out with LSM we really do need the people. We want to set this campus on fire for God. If you have any ministry ideas, or even have a few hours you can set aside a week. I know that God will bless you in spending time to further His kingdom. One idea... we need help with the Judgement Day carnival. We need people to be extras in the skit either in hell or in a club type scene. Also we need councelors to talk with people after they have seen this show. Judgment Day is going to be open to the community as a safe activity to do during the Halloween weekend. Please help us out. We could really use it!
1 comment:
I wanna help I wanna help I wanna help!!!! (this is your roomate by the way)... I miss my homeless ministry in Cali. Why don't we ship tons more homeless people to Longview...then follow them around... I've got lots of crayons to get rid of. :-)
Post a Comment