Search This Blog
06 June 2004
Bleah
Ya know.. today is just one of those days, where i am tired, and just feeling bleah. I wanna sleep, but no.. i gotta write a paper. Stupid summer classes. Sunday school went well. I love my kids! They are so cute. next week, they are getting their snack as a reward, so i can actually make it through the lesson for once. I love VT. It is so pretty. i wish everyone could just see it. Pictures dont do the state justice. Sure, its got problems, but every state does. Ours are just a little more different. Well, i think im gonna go write this beast of a paper about myself and my nutrition. Yippie! Someone should call me, or send me mail or something.. im starting to get really antsy!! or post even. i like hearing from the outside world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i comment i comment. maybe i can call this week!
write u something.. ok will do... but that goes both ways girl :-)
talk to u later. little kids and new england.. ahh what can be better!
Post a Comment