This weekend was great! I did nothing, and it was everything i knew it could be :) I watched a few movies.. Donnie Darko and Miracle. Both good movies. I recommend Donnie Darko, however, it took me awhile for the ending to really set in. Good movie! Looked up some graduate schools. I guess i gotta do that applying thing by this time next year. Talk about stressful!! Mainly the schools are in Philly and Boston, but there are a couple in NY. They are: Arcadia, Drexel, Bloomsburg University, Penn State, Washington and Jefferson College, Simmons, Mgh INstitiute of Health Professions, Boston University, New York Upstate Medical University, there is apparantly a good school in Albany, NY and I forgot the last one but it is between Albany and NYC. I plan on leaving Texas definatly for grad school. As far as my school is going so far, i should be covering the requirements well.
Mondays ususally suck, but this monday has been pretty good. I've only had one full class so far today. Both Kines courses were either cut very short, or not even held today. Good stuff! Animal phys though, will probably go over, cause it always does. OH well...
So whats everyone doin for fall break? I am staying at good ole LU to work on my comparative morph paper and my exegetical paper. WHOHOO.. fun weekend for me. At least it will be low stress. I wanna go to florida. I want to go somewhere and swim now that i have somewhat of a tan, and im not all pasty.
Good news! Jesh is in town. I dunno how long hes here, and when hes gonna leave, but hes here! YAY. He better call me, or he WILL die! I miss that kid. school has not been the same, but i have benefited from this by inheriting the chair. Such a nice chair. Anways, i should be doing something productive i imagine. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment