Well, tonight i tried my hardest to see how late i could stay up. I was tired at 9:30, pathetic i know. After a trip to MSC, and a great sound system later, i returned to my room to watch a movie with Janeil, who had just gotten off of work. We start Elf at 1:00am. It gets to be about 2:30am when the movie is at the climax, the main punch of the story i guess and Santa is running away from the Park Rangers and he needs the spirit of Christmas to run his sleigh. Without belief and spirit from people he cannot fly his sleigh and the rangers will get him. It may be that im very tired, but it reminded me of how glad i am that Jesus doesnt need us to believe in Him for Him to function. He is beyond that. Now granted, there are some serious consequences if we do not follow Him, but He doesnt need us, we need Him. I thought that was cool. Profoundness as i was dozing off...
I also remembered tonight the stark contrast between now and three years ago. Three years ago tonight i was praying that God would save me and that i wouldnt die as i was blind and gripping a trash can. Tonight i was spending time with great friends who truely care about me, and like spending time with me. I was thanking God for His amazing grace, and how much He has given me that i do not deserve. God is amazing, I am alive, I am so alive.
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Birthday Dad, i love you :-D
Well, now that it is 3:30, i am throughly convinced that i am a huge wimp. I cant do all nighters. Kudos to those who can! This weekend i will be in Dallas visiting friends, but i'll be back on saturday at some point. Im so glad my parents are here. It makes for a really great weekend. Now, i can really doze off...
No comments:
Post a Comment