Search This Blog

02 November 2004

Another Day, Less Sleep

Well.. sorry about the no posting option recently. Been extremely busy...

Marianne is doing better, she is able to speak, so this means that she is once again concious, and does not have excessive brain damage. So she will survive. I will update again when i know more. Thanks for praying guys!!

Judgement Day went well. I had a blast. It was so much fun! Im almost sad that its over now. It took up a lot of time, but it was so worth it. It really had a great impact on the people that saw it, so I am very thankful for that. It was definately an answer to prayer. However, two days later, and i still have the music from the club scene stuck in my head.. AHHHH!!!! They video taped it, so one of these days, maybe ill actually get to see it. I got a lot of complements of the club scene.. i dont know how to take the, "you make a great drunk skank" complement. Is this a good or a bad thing? Humm... oh well.. fun all around... For those of you who didnt get to see it, you missed out. It was definately a good experience!

I am thanking God massivly for allowing me to finish my paper this weekend. I wrote a Integrated Vertebrate Anatomy and Physiology (IVAP) paper this weekend that was 19 pages long. I got 5 hours of sleep friday and saturday night. Sunday night i didnt sleep, and besides the 5 hours a day for Judgement Day Saturday and Sunday I was workin on this paper. I have never worked so hard at something for so long. Yeah buddy...

P.S. My roommate got a job... but where? no one knows....

Apparantly it is sad that i have never heard of frito pie... what is it anway? Also, i have never heard of mayonnaise on hamburgers. Well i have news for you southern people.. try vineager on your french fries, ketchup on your pasta and eat hash browns with mayonnaise. Then let me know how that goes!

Well now that my paper is done, you may be asking yourself... what is andrea gonna do now with all of her time? the answer is EXAMS. If you would still like to continue to pray for me, please pray that i can focus enough to study for my Exercise Phys Exam (Wednesday) and my IVAP exam (Friday.. which will by the way, kick my butt!!!)

Well.. thats all for now.. Hopefully i will be able to update my blog more regularly now!

No comments: