Search This Blog

06 March 2005

ADD??

So, ive decided i have to have add or something. I just sit here, and distract myself at my desk. I am attempting to write my site presentation over the Red Sea. I have my research done, i have the material sitting right in front of me but i cant seem to write. Its up, ready to be written, and i manage to space out staring at my computer screen. I am very unproductive today. Its terrible.

I leave for Egypt on Thursday. HOW EXCITING!! im really happy. This will be definatly a once in a lifetime experience. I am even going to be riding camels up Mount Sinai then hikin a bit, ultimately to watch the sun come up over the mountain. HOW COOL!! We also get to stand on Mount Nebo and over look Israel and hopefully Jerusalem if its a clear day. Please be praying for our trip and that we will be safe. I cant believe that i will be walking in the same area that Moses brought the Israelites, where Moses died, where King Solomon had his empire. So much history, growing up i have always heard these stories, but now, i will BE THERE! wow. I will definately post pictures and updates on how the trip went when i get back on sunday.

My life is going really well at the moment. Im excited, happy days happy nights. God is good.

No comments: