Yeah, so sorry about not updating the posting in awhile. I really havent been busy, actually ive had an excess of time... i just havent had the motivation to post. Also, my life is pretty uneventful, so i really dont have much to say. Classes are going well... oh yeah, and Egypt
Egypt was amazing. It was definately a once in a lifetime opportunity! I got to climb inside two pyramids, ride a camel up mount sinai, overlook isreal from mount nebo, float in the dead sea, watch the sunset over jerusalem, and everything in between. This was one amazing trip! I will have to post pictures of it later. That was my spring break.
I cant believe my junior year of college is almost over, i will be a senior in college, in like a month, and really, it feels like i just graduated high school, i dont feel old enough to be a senior or 21... so wierd.
Well, thats about all thats goin on here...
No comments:
Post a Comment