Lassitude is a state of diminished energy.
I feel like i completely illustrate that vocab word of the day. In the last post i said that i thought i was getting sick. Oh boy was i right. I ended up with a nasty high fever, and a sore throat which led to an infection in my lungs, so now i am left with a nasty cough which continues to keep me up all night. I was so scared these past few days, i seriously thought i was going to die. i figured i would just stop being able to breathe and die. God apparantly wants to keep me around longer, so i didnt stop breathing, but i still am having trouble doing so, especially at night, so if you guys could please pray that i get better soon so i can breathe again, that would be nice :)
Class at Kilgore is going well. My professor is funny and tells lots of corny jokes which is a good thing at 8am. I have two tests on monday, so ill know better how the class is going to go after that point. Im not too worried though.
I have to buy my own scantrons for my class. Wierd. LU always provides them for us. That was a new experience, actually BUYING scantrons.
Kilgore has a really nice student center and school store... oouu
Also, i am in desperate need of a car for the beginning of next week. Can i borrow anyones car from 8am to 11:30am some morning/s please???
i need a nap... ill post later...
No comments:
Post a Comment