Rain means when water falls from the sky (so im in the computer labs, and i dont have my GRE word list with me, so i had to make up a definitiion :))
So, i havent updated in awhile, so i figured i would. Im getting better, besides the nastyness still in my lungs and nose, i am feelin a lot better. yay :)
Class is kickin my butt... not really, but im tired of gettin up and driving over there all the time. At least i have all afternoon to take a nap, lay out in the sun, or do anything i want to.
There are a lot of business majors in the labs right now, and they are strange. All laughing at some imitation of some professor. I dont get it, i guess thats because im not a business major
I like my posts they are all completely random
Today i was typing up my notes from class, and i saw a bird outside pickin a worm out of the ground. I thought birds got worms in the morning. Guess not, cause this was at like 2:30
So making dinners has been going well. I have been making most dinners with variations of chicken. Chicken is pretty versitile. The good thing about all of this, is that i havent burnt anything yet... yet... yay, go my cooking skills...
Baja got back from their trip, and they got 57th out of 130 something, so thats decent. my roommate is back from Italy, so i got to see her and her pictures. Ive ran into laura a few times down at Baja!! Its nice seeing my friends again. I have missed them :)
Well, i guess thats all for now... More to come later...
No comments:
Post a Comment