Search This Blog

10 February 2006

Verses

"Are nto two sparrows sold for a cent? and yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your father. But the hairs on your head are numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuble than many sparrows." - Matthew 10:29-32

"Come to me, all who are weary and heavy landen and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" Matthew 11:28-30
My friend gave me this verse this week for encouragement. I just feel hurt inside. I have such conflicted emotions. On one side, i dont feel like i deserve to mourn so much, i wasnt his parent, his sister, or even his best friend. I was a friend. Yet, i cry on a daily basis. I also am conflicted because how can i cry when hes in heaven, playing soccer, sitting at the feet of Jesus. Its ok to mourn, but sometimes i just dont feel like i should be. Its also hard for me to accept that hes gone. I keep accepting that hes gonna just show up at sometime. This weekend will be very hard when his parents come in to clean out his room, and stay for his memorial service. I will really have to come to terms with it this weekend, and thats gonna be so hard. i will see him again soon

No comments: