Search This Blog
10 May 2006
On The Road Again...
So, i graduated on May 6th with my bachelors of science, that is one expensive piece of paper! My family and i hung around until monday, where we drove my granparents to the airport, and we continued on our journey. We left dallas at around... 3ish... so we drive until 1ish that night, stop somewhere outside of nashville TN. Next morning at 8am we head out on the road again, and we come into truck problems, whenever it idles the truck stalls, so we cannot go slow, and going to get gas is a real pain. Around lunch time we stop to try to "fix" the truck, this takes us about 2 hours. Then we head out again, and drive to, almost NOW! thats right, we drove all stinkin night long, and get home at 9am! suck! so, i am home, for those that were wondering. and i really need to get some sleep now, im exhausted, ill write later when im more coherant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First of all... I LOVE YOU.... and I am sooo incredibly proud of you girl... It was awesome to see you for a few min. at graduation.
I got my license, so maybe I can find a road trip buddy to come visit you w/ this summer :-)
Secondly, we (Phil and I) are in Tenn. right near Nashville and got here around the same time you did on Monday night... I wish we had known you were around... could have said hi :-) oh well...
Congrats my new england buddy. Thanks for being you.
Post a Comment