So, you may be wondering why i havent posted in awhile. The answer is that i have been in vt for spring break. I was only gone a week (friday through the following thursday). It was a good week, i really enjoy being at home with my family and just enjoying my time with them. I love them very much, and i wish i could spend more time there, but then i would be a bum i guess.
I snowboarded a few times. it was wonderful, i love boarding it really really makes me happy. then by the end of the day im so worn out i sleep really well... ahhhhhh
Timmy P is currently visiting, so we have some fun planned for the weekend. Today is grocery shopping and practicing school stuff.. whooooo... tomorrow is NYC and sunday is... i dunno... Please pray that he gets some sleep and starts feeling better, hes not feeling so good right now.
well... so thats pretty much my break thus far, sleeping and just relaxing... which i desperately need!
No comments:
Post a Comment