Search This Blog

13 December 2004

Goodmorning

So yes... once again i have pulled an all nighter. Im not sure if this helps me study, but i guess we will find out. Its 6:30 am, and im waiting for either the shower to be free or saga to open, whichever comes first. I am hungry, and i will not take a nap without first taking a shower. Study study study, i have never done so many all nighters in one semester. I feel like im floating. I think this may be a bad sign. Well.. the shower is free... then its off to saga then to bed for a nice nap before Exercise Phys final at 9:45 and Animal Phys at 12:45 thats a lot of physiology, but at least then they will be over! please pray for me as i am scared to death of taking these exams!! AHHHH

No comments: