Search This Blog

03 December 2004

Post-its and Pens

I hate this time of the semester. My mind becomes void of all rational thought, and i feel like im brain dead. I really have nothing important to post about, but i felt like i should at least say something. I have all of the rest of my homework sitting out on my planner. Thats scary, but somehow comforting. In less than two weeks i will be sitting at home in the snowy mountains sitting by the fireplace and playing with my cats. I love home, but i am learning to love texas for what it is. My mind is blank. This time of the semester it seems to hard for me to just do homework, even the smallest task seems hard to finish... XEW

I like listening to radio on the internet. go 102.1 the edge from dallas!

No comments: