Search This Blog

12 May 2005

Frugality

Frugality means a tendancy to be thrifty or cheap. That is today's word of the day. Wow my blog is half-way educational...

I HAVE A CELL PHONE AGAIN!!! YAY. so if you know my number (it hasnt changed) please call me so i can restore my phone book again. I have lost a lot of cell phone numbers, so seriously.. please call me anytime!!

Today was fairly uneventful. Not as earth shattering as it could have been, but it was all around an extremely happy day. I unpacked my room halfway, did errands with my mom, worked out my job shadowing at the hospital, and got a new cell phone. quite the day.

Now im bored again, i watched the OC, next week is the season finalie its gonna be really good. but now its over, so since there is no one online to talk to i may go to sleep, so sad, me sleeping at 10:37... texas time its 9:37 wierd... i need a life. well goodnight

No comments: