So.... my cell phone got stolen this weekend. That was very frustrating :( I feel so lost without it. Its funny how much i can depend on material things. like my cell phone. Anyway, in like 1 or 2 weeks, please call my cell phone so i have everyones number again.
I even talked to the guy that stole my phone. Roommate and i went to the police station to report it stolen, then i realized i could text message the guy with my phone and he could answer that way, since obviously he wasnt answering calls. I text messaged him that i wanted my phone and asked if he wanted any money for it in return. He replied "300 dollars" I told him that the phone wasnt worth that much, and i could give him 50 (im gonna have to pay 50 anyway for another phone). I also told him that i was shutting the phone off tomorrow (monday) and if he tried to re-activate the phone it would show that it was a stolen phone. So basically he either had nothing, or $50. He told me to call him and i would get my phone back. I did, and basically i restated everything. We came up with a place, but no time, so i guess im not getting my old phone back, however... my dad shut off my old phone today, so guess hes not gonna be using my phone anymore. HA.
I took my physics final today. That sucked. That really sucked. I didnt do as bad as i though i would have. It was all completely God. I was able to manipulate some formulas and it was really amazing, but i just couldnt get the F=MA eqations to work the way i wanted them to. Oh well, at least Physics I is over, i just hope i get a C or better, otherwise ill probably take it over :( Sad...
No comments:
Post a Comment