Search This Blog

17 May 2005

Impervious

Todays word of the day is Impervious. This means impossible to penetrate; incapable of being affected.

This weekend i went to Connecticut to my deceased uncles house. My dad helped my aunt and uncle inventory all of my dead uncles belongings to probate so everything can be divided up among his decendants. I on the other hand cleaned. My uncle was not a good house-keeper, so i cleaned all the layers of dust, and swept and mopped the floors until everything was clean and shiny.. ooouuuu... I like making things clean. I didnt sleep in the house either, i camped out in the truck. It was kinda wierd camping in a truck, but i felt creepy sleeping in the house. This weekend was all about cleaning. I went through a bottle of Kaboom, a bottle of Pine Sol, 3 sponges, a box of Clorox wipes, a box of Pledge wood wipes and a box of Pledge all purpose wipes. I really felt accomplished when everything was done. Yay me.

Well, i pretty much have everything settled for texas when im there soon. Im flying in on the 26th and i leave the 21st. It will be a nice break from Vt, maybe ill get to warm up a bit. Hopefully i can find a job on campus or something so i dont have to pay the full 50 to stay on campus. That would be nice.

for those of you who have forgotten.... my birthday is coming up on the 15th... yes.. my birthday is in 29 days!!!

well... im gonna go for now, not much else to say.

No comments: