
So, well... its been a very long time. I just realized that its been so long that i didnt know you could add pictures without hello anymore.
I cant wait to go home! you have NO idea, in less than one month i will be SNOWBOARDING again. ahh... i get to use my new board and everything. This winter i will be working at killington again, but not as a lifty.. im gonna work in the baseshop doing sales, and other random things there. I dont think i will be working at darkside either. Darkside was the best job ever. It was really layed back and i got a free sweatshirt (which is now my favorite). I love winters, i think it may be my favorite time of year because of the snow.

Oh, good times at home. This Christmas will be a strange one. It will be the best and the worst all at once. Family is one of the greatests gifts God has given me. Well, i think im gonna go eat, but with any luck i will try to post more often. These classes have gotten me so busy i cant see straight. Hopefully i will apply to 4 Graduate schools by the end of the week. I jsut want to get the applications in and leave the rest to God. I love you guys! Sorry to keep you waiting so long, although i doubt you read this anyway.. leave a comment if you do, im kinda curious.
No comments:
Post a Comment