Search This Blog

29 November 2005

That was wierd...

So, i go to post, type in blogger.com on my browser, and it says that i need cookies inabled before i can log on. So then i go back and type in blogger.com again, and scroll down the history list, find something with a blogger.com/post-create, and BAM! here i am, didnt need to log in, and aparantly i dont have cookies inabled. I found a loophole in the system. HA.. HA.. HA!!!
This morning i tried something different. Since i have class in Solheim at 8 in the morning, i decided that i would work out afterwords. I dont have class after then, and i might as well work out while im there instead of going back to sleep. Exercise apparantly give you more energy than if you went back to sleep for an hour or so. I'll let you know how the progress goes, but so far its much easier to do this, then to find time to work out at 11pm when really, i should be winding down in my room to sleep at 12.
Really, i have a lot on my plate for the next three weeks. Next week i have around 3 finals, and the week after i have another 3 finals. It should be intense, but after that i will be home, snowboarding with my BEAUTIFUL new snowboard. I am so excited, you really have NO idea. aahhhhhhh... My first day home i start my new job, which means i will have a season pass!! I love VT, i really do... and most importantly i will be with my family which i miss so much. This winter will be hard. There has been a lot of problems at home, and this winter we will all be in close quarters. This will probably be the last time we will all be in the same area. I hope that one day we will all end up in the same place, i would prefer Pennsylvania, and so does brez, so maybe thats where we will all try to go. I am praying that she gets into a school there. I want for her to get a good education, and get away from the mistakes her parents made. But God has a plan for her, i just want her to be happy and maintain a good relationship with Him.

No comments: