Inchoate is todays word of the day and it means not fully formed, or disorganized. I am really tired of the words that begin with I.. i need another letter.
So today was my first day of work. I love working at the Vet clinic, but it makes me think. wow... this sucks. When i was in high school and i worked there i worked as a veterinary technician, and a labratory technician, now i clean up dog poop. usually when you get more education you get better jobs, not worse jobs. Oh well, I cant complain too much it pays. So thats what i did this morning.
Yesterday i got a lot done. I raked a quarter of the pasture, so i can more easily scoop manure when we move the backhoe into the pasture for major clean up, i made dinner which consisted of pineapple/strawberry smoothies, fresh baked bread, and scalloped potatoes and ham. Yum! I am definatly improving my cooking skills. I also got a new shirt at Maurises which i will be able to wear in TX, but not really at home, cause its WAY too cold for that.
Yesterday it was almost 70, so thats what inspired me to get out and do something with myself, and quit being bored sitting on my butt. However, today its back to being cold again, so aside from working and doing a much needed laundry load, i think its back to sittin on my butt. yay for nothingness
26 days until what?????
oh yeah MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! (June 15th)
2 comments:
Sounds like you've been keepin busy since getting home. That sucks about the dog poop though, hehe. However, i think I'd be grateful for ANY job at this point. I am jealous that you are in Texas where I want to be right now....*sigh* well have fun, be good, and don't miss me too much, ;) Love ya!
hmmm i was going to just comment on your blog but janeils comment a little disturbing...and now i lost my train of thought!!! oh wells! I am still picking you up thursday right?
Post a Comment